A Team Of Experienced Trial Attorneys
At Atwood, Holsten, Brown, Deaver, Spier & Israel Law Firm, P.C., L.L.O., our attorneys have extensive experience providing legal guidance and are leaders in the fields of workers’ compensation and personal injury law. With over 150 years of combined experience, we have compiled a remarkable record of success in courts across Nebraska, including tens of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Our firm hires new attorneys carefully and provides rigorous training in case preparation and trial advocacy techniques, supplemented by supportive mentoring from senior lawyers. The result is a dynamic team of experienced trial advocates. We work together to develop new legal strategies and determine what approach is best, and our clients benefit from our energetic team approach.
To learn more about our lawyers and their unique qualifications, please use the links below to view their complete profiles:
- Raymond P. Atwood Jr.
- Eric B. Brown
- Ellen A. Deaver
- Ryan C. Holsten
- Christa Binstock Israel
- Brynne Holsten Puhl
- Travis A. Spier
- Corey L. Stull
- Jeanette Stull
Our Commitment To The Victims Of Accidents And Injuries
We understand that choosing a law firm to handle your injury claim can seem overwhelming. However, we hope that our extensive experience, record of success and commitment to clients make that decision a bit easier.
Our clients can rely on:
- Results-oriented representation — We ensure that our clients obtain the best result possible under the law, in the most cost-efficient and timely manner available.
- Thorough research and case preparation — Our attorneys, paralegals and professional staff thoroughly investigate and uncover every relevant piece of evidence and legal authority to support our clients’ cases. Nothing is left untouched.
- Strong advocacy skills — As your legal advocate, your interest is our interest. If you win, we win. It’s that simple. We aggressively represent our clients at all stages of their cases, including depositions, pretrial and motion hearings, settlement negotiation and mediation sessions, trials and appeals.
- Compassionate counsel and responsive service — We cannot actually walk a mile in our client’s shoes. Therefore, we can never claim to truly understand or feel our client’s pain. Nobody can. Nevertheless, we try our best to empathize with the physical pain, financial stress, emotional suffering and loss our clients frequently endure from unforeseen injuries.
- No recovery, no fee — Our firm represents clients who are wrongfully injured in personal injury, workers’ comp, railroad injury (FELA), medical malpractice and wrongful death cases. That means our fee is based only upon the recovery you obtain from your case.
We Fight To Protect Your Future. Call Today For A Free Consultation.
Your first consultation is free and without obligation. We encourage you to visit our beautiful office in Fallbrook Town Center to learn more about how we can help you. Please contact us at Call or 402-817-2717 toll free to arrange an appointment. We serve clients throughout Nebraska and Iowa from our offices in Lincoln and Omaha.