We’re Here To Help When the World Seems Likes It’s Out To Get You
You devote so much time and energy to your work that it can be devastating if you are fired, disciplined or harassed. If you have been discriminated or retaliated against because of your race, nationality, gender, disability, marital status or age, or because you engaged in protected activity, you may have a claim against your employer.
The experienced attorneys at Atwood, Holsten, Brown, Deaver & Spier will fight to vindicate your rights against your employer or government entities that may have violated your civil rights. We also handle trust and estate litigation, commercial litigation and any other kind of civil matter in court, including:
- Employment litigation, including discrimination, harassment and retaliation under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Nebraska Fair Employment Practices Act
- Civil rights litigation under § 1983
- Wage disputes
- Whistleblower claims
- Licensure issues
- Disputes regarding noncompete agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- School law matters, including student discipline and special education disputes
- Will contests and other disputes involving trusts and estates
- Litigation of business disputes
Contact Us To Help You Through This Difficult Time
Employment and civil rights violations, or any matter that lands you in court, can be difficult to deal with financially and emotionally. Call Atwood, Holsten, Brown, Deaver & Spier at 402-817-2717 or toll free at 800-655-9606 to schedule a free case consultation with our experienced lawyers. You may also contact our Lincoln offices online.